At The Head Spa Studio, LLC (the "Company" or "We"), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact us link.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Site, register for the scalp care certification course, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
The Head Spa Studio may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Thank you for choosing The Head Spa Studio! This Shipping Policy governs the shipment of digital and/or physical products or materials ordered through our website at www.theheadspastudio.com (referred to as the "Site"). Please read this policy carefully to understand our shipping practices.
Order Processing Time
We strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. Orders are typically processed within 3 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from the date the order was placed. However, please note that processing times may vary depending on product availability, order volume, and other factors. We will make our best efforts to notify you promptly in case of any significant delays in order processing.
Shipping Methods and Carriers
We offer various shipping methods to deliver your order. The estimated delivery times will be provided based on the chosen shipping method and your location. Please note that all delivery dates are estimates and are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
We currently ship to customers located within the United States and Canada. If your shipping address is outside of this area, we regretfully cannot fulfill your order at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Shipping charges for items not in the scalp care kit, will be calculated based on the selected shipping method, order weight, destination, and any applicable promotional offers or discounts. The shipping costs will be clearly displayed during the checkout process before you finalize your order.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
For international shipments, please note that you are responsible for any customs duties, taxes, or other fees that may be imposed by your local customs authorities. These charges are beyond our control, and we cannot predict or influence them. Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding customs policies and charges.
Once your order is shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number or a link to track the status of your shipment. You can use this information to monitor the progress of your delivery. Please note that tracking updates may take some time to appear after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Issues and Returns
If you encounter any issues with your shipment or if there are any discrepancies or damages to your order upon delivery, please notify us immediately. We will work with you to address and resolve the problem. For information regarding returns, please refer to our Returns Policy.
Changes to the Shipping Policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this Shipping Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this page. We encourage you to review this policy periodically to stay informed about our current shipping practices.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
Thank you for shopping at The Head Spa Studio. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. This Returns and Exchanges Policy governs the return and exchange of products ordered through our website at www.theheadspastudio.com (referred to as the "Site"). Please read this policy carefully to understand our procedures.
Eligibility for Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns and exchanges.
Non-Returnable and Non-Exchangeable Items
Certain items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable, including but not limited to:
Online Scalp Care Certification Course, Scalp Care Kit
Please review the product description and specifications carefully before making a purchase.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will assist you in resolving the issue by providing a replacement, depending on the circumstances and product availability.
Changes to the Returns and Exchanges Policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this Returns and Exchanges Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this page. We encourage you to review this policy periodically to stay informed about our current return and exchange procedures.
Terms of Service
Use of the Site
a. Eligibility: By accessing or using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms. If you are accessing or using the Site on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms.
b. User Account: Some features or services on the Site may require you to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account and to promptly update any information that may have changed. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
c. Prohibited Conduct: You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
Violating any applicable laws, regulations, or third-party rights.
Interfering with or disrupting the Site, servers, or networks connected to the Site.
Engaging in any activity that could disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site.
Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Site, user accounts, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site.
Transmitting or uploading any viruses, malware, or other harmful or disruptive code.
Impersonating any person or entity or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity.
Collecting or storing personal information about other users without their consent.
Engaging in any conduct that, in our sole discretion, is deemed objectionable or inappropriate.
a. Site Content: The Site and its entire contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, videos, logos, and software, are the intellectual property of The Head Spa Studio or its licensors and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
b. Use of Site Content: You may access and view the Site and its content solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly display, or otherwise exploit any Site content without the prior written permission of the respective rights holders.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site and its content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The Head Spa Studio does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure, or that any defects or errors will be corrected. Your use of the Site is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, The Head Spa Studio and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, whether arising out of contract, tort, or otherwise, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, or use, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America/Ohio, without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the United States of America/Ohio.
Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this page. Your continued use of the Site after any such modifications or updates constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
The information provided on The Head Spa Studio (referred to as the "Site") is for general informational purposes only. The Site is owned and operated by The Head Spa Studio. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by this disclaimer. If you do not agree with this disclaimer, please do not use the Site.
No Professional Advice
The content on the Site is not intended to constitute professional advice or guidance. The information provided on the Site is based on our own experiences, research, and knowledge in the subject matter. However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information on the Site.
We do not guarantee the results or outcomes based on the information or materials provided on the Site. Any reliance you place on the information or materials on the Site is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on the information or materials on the Site.
The Site may contain links to external websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of external websites or resources.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, The Head Spa Studio and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, whether arising out of contract, tort, or otherwise, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, or use, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Changes to the Disclaimer
We reserve the right to modify or update this disclaimer at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this page. Your continued use of the Site after any such modifications or updates constitutes your acceptance of the revised disclaimer.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Site.
Thank You for Visiting the Website.